You must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university to apply for the MBA. Your application will be considered based on the following materials:
- Graduate application
- Application fee (credit card if using the web application; otherwise, check or money order)
- GMAT test score* (or an equivalent test)
- Your resume
- Statement of purpose: a 1-2 page essay describing your motivation and goals in studying for the MBA
- Official college transcripts (listing courses taken, grades and degree(s) received)**
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- International students: TOEFL score report (official copy from ETS)
*The GMAT requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met.
** Students must provide original transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended showing grades.
For more information, visit Graduate Studies - Ready to Apply.