Charlton College of Business
Charlton College of Business 113
|1998||Pennsylvania State University||PhD|
- Has achieved funding for 28 separate economic impact studies totaling $3,494,478.
- $ 49,000 awarded by One SouthCoast Chamber for Viva Fall River Tourism and Marketing Data Research Report
- $ 49,999 awarded by One SouthCoast Chamber for Southeastern Massachusetts Tourism Study
- $ 50,000 awarded by New Bedford Economic Development Council for NB100!
- Success and derailment of management
- Tourism sustainability
- Economic Impact studies
Latest from John
- January 29, 2023 Charlton College of Business online programs rank highly
- January 12, 2023 Charlton College of Business celebrates inaugural BayCoast Scholar graduates
- September 19, 2022 Charlton College of Business continues to climb national rankings
- September 1, 2022 Charlton College of Business partners with New Bedford Economic Development Council for "NB100!"