Ryan Beemer, PhD
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Violette Research 220A
|2016||Texas A&M University||PhD|
|2011||Texas A&M University||MS|
|2008||Washington State University||BS|
- Soil Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
Physical and mechanical properties of soils including weight-volume relationships, index and classification properties, compaction, permeability and consolidation characteristics. Effective stresses and soil strength parameters are also discussed. Previously offered as CEN 403.
- Offshore Geotechnical Engineering
- Offshore Foundations and Anchors
- Foundations for Offshore Wind Turbines
- Calcareous Sediments
- Beemer, R. D., Bandini-Maeder, A., Shaw, J., Cassidy, M. J. (2019).
Volumetric Particle Size Distribution and Variable Granular Density Soils
Geotechnical Testing Journal
- Murali, M.. Grajales, F. J., Beemer, R. D., Aubeny, C., Biscontin, G. (2019).
Capacity of Short Piles and Caissons from Geotechnical Centrifuge Tests
Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 145(10)
- Beemer, R. D., Biscontin, G., Murali, M., Aubeny, C. (2018).
Use of a MEMS Accelerometer to Measure Orientation in a Geotechnical Centrifuge
International Journal of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, 18(5)