Robert Griffin, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
School for Marine Science & Technology East, New Bedford 130
|2012||University of Rhode Island||PhD|
|2003||University of Rhode Island||BA|
- Environmental Economics
- Resource Economics
- Ecosystem Services
- Marine Policy
- Co-appointment at the Natural Capital Project at Stanford University
- $80,114.00 On-call Fishing Gear Scoping Project Extension: Socioeconomic Modeling of Management
- Marine and coastal Ecosystem services
- Experimental economics
- LA Rogers, R Griffin, T Young, E Fuller, KS Martin, ML Pinsky (2019).
Shifting habitats expose fishing communities to risk under climate change
Nature Climate Change, 9
- MN Conte, R Griffin
Private Benefits of Conservation and Procurement Auction Performance
Environmental and Resource Economics, 73, 759–790.
- KH Wyatt, R Griffin, AD Guerry, M Ruckelshaus, M Fogarty, KK Arkema (2017).
Habitat risk assessment for regional ocean planning in the US Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
PLOS ONE, 12