UMass Dartmouth Resources
- IBC Policies & Procedures (PDF)
- IBC Review Procedures (coming soon)
- IBC Submission Review Flow Chart (PDF)
- IBC Classifications (coming soon)
National Institute of Health (NIH)
- NIH Supplement: Biosafety Considerations for Research with Lentiviral Vectors (PDF)
- NIH Supplement: Biosafety Considerations for Research with Lentiviral Vectors
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and United States Department of Agriculture
National Sanitation Foundation
- American Biological Safety Association Risk Group Database, and American Type Culture Collection Website
- Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) Standards, and especially the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen (“BBP”) standard (29 CFR 1910. 1030).
- American National Standards Institute (“ANSI”)/International Safety Equipment Association (“ISEA”) standards for eye washes (ANSI/ISEA Z358.1).
- Department of Transportation (“DOT”)/International Air Transport Association (“IATA”) standards for shipping biohazardous agents.