Employee forms have been moved to the portal and can be accessed by logging into


The following forms are for non-employees or those considering employment opportunities and can also be accessed via the employee portal.

Computing Access Request Form Request an electronic log-on account
Direct Deposit Form *REQUIRED FOR ALL EMPLOYEES* Direct Deposit form for ALL paid students and employees 
ID Request Form for a Non-Employee or Volunteer Needing Access Request an Employee ID for a Non-Employee
Moving Expense Reimbursement Policy Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement policy details
CARES Nomination Form Use this form to nominate employees for the Chancellor's Award Recognizing Excellence in Service
For Employees Leaving University Service to Request OBRA Contributions
State Board of Retirement's Accumulated Pension Deductions Return Request Form For Employees Leaving University Service to Request SERS Contributions
Timesheet Correction/Late Pay Form To correct previously reported time or late pay (time never reported)
Volunteer Liability Waiver Form Volunteers Form
Global Cash Card Global Cash Card application and fee schedule