Thank you for thinking of Chancellor Fuller during your event planning and invitation process! To request Chancellor Fuller’s attendance at or participation in your event, please provide us a few additional details, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss.
Please send the following details in an email to email@example.com:
- Event Title, Date/Time, Location.
- Requestor’s title, affiliation, email address, and phone number.
- Host Organization background and event background and purpose
- Audience/attendee details (such as “open to the public,” “faculty and staff,” “community leaders,” etc.) and anticipated number of attendees.
- Is Chancellor Fuller being invited as an attendee only, or participant of some kind (i.e., speaker, awardee, etc.)?
- If you are requesting that Chancellor Fuller give remarks, what would his remarks entail?
- Additional information such as links, etc. that may be helpful.
Please note that the Chancellor’s Office receives many requests, and Chancellor Fuller’s schedule tends to fill up quickly. There is no guarantee that by submitting this information, we will be able to accommodate your preferred timeline or that Chancellor Fuller will be able to attend the event. We recommend a 4-week lead time for meeting requests and an 8-week lead time for event requests, but please reach out as soon as possible with your request and we will do our best to accommodate.