Liberal Arts 366
|1998||Yale University||Ph.D. in Social Psychology and Individual Differen|
|1995||Yale University||M.Phil in Social Psychology and Individual Differe|
|1994||Yale University||M.S. in Social Psychology and Individual Differenc|
- Social Psychology
- Graduate Seminar in Close Relationships
- Positive Psychology
- Research Methods in Social Psychology
- Culture and Psychology
- Transgression and Forgiveness in Friendship and Romantic Relationship
- Interethnic Dating/Marriage
- Resilience and Satisfaction in Close Relationships
- Competition in Friendships
- Forgiveness in Friendship Project in collaboration with Dr. Susan Boon from University of Calgary, Canada
- Project Coping Flexibility, Resilience, and Satisfaction in Marriage with UMASSD graduate student Kara Kneeland
- Project on arranged and love marriages in India and USA with Dr. Susan Boon
Hojjat, M. & Moyer, A. (Eds.) (2017).
The Psychology of Friendship; Oxford University Press, New York: NY
Bradley, J. & Hojjat, M. (2016).
A model of resilience and marital satisfaction
The Journal of Social Psychology, 1-14.
Lozano, E., Hojjat, M., & Sims-Knight, J. (2016).
Do Ego-Resilience and Positive Emotions Impact Friendship Outcomes?
Journal of Individual Differences, 37(2), 128-134.