Professor, Graduate Program Director
Violette Research 205B
|1990||University of Virginia||B.A. in Biology|
|1996||University of Arizona||Ph.D in Biology|
- Biology of Cells
- Biology of Cells Laboratory
- Developmental Biology
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Graduate Seminar
- Mechanisms of cell polarization
- Growth and development
- Role the environment plays in such processes
- Cell Polarization in marine brown algae
- Gametogenesis and Fertilization in the American Eel
Rover T., Simioni C., Hable W., and Bouzon Z.L. (2015).
Ultrastructural and structural characterization of zygotes and embryos during development in Sargassum cymosum
, 252, 505-518.
Muzzy R. and Hable W. (2013).
Rac1 regulates actin arrays during polarity establishment in the brown alga, Silvetia compressa
Developmental Biology, 383, 28-38.
Hable W.E. and Nguyen X. (2013).
Polychlorinated biphenyls disrupt cell division and tip growth in two species of fucoid algae
Journal of Phycology, 49, 701-708.