The Center for Access and Success is excited to welcome you to the fall 2020 semester! We will start taking appointments for accommodations the week of August 24. Please call 508.999.8711 to schedule a time that is convenient for you. If no one answers, please leave a message and someone will return your call.
In order to meet safety standards for students and CAS staff, when registering for services, all intake appointments will be conducted by Zoom or by phone. Once you have scheduled an intake appointment CAS will send pertinent forms, procedures, and contracts to your UMassD email account. Please review all the material prior to your scheduled appointment.
We look forward to working with you!
About the center
The Center for Access and Success (CAS), oversees the University’s compliance with the legal mandates expressed in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 for students with documented disabilities.
The Center works with faculty, staff, and students to ensure that appropriate academic adjustments are made that allow all students equity inside the classroom. Students who have documented disabilities on our campus are afforded a variety of services to accommodate their individual needs. UMass Dartmouth strives to ensure complete access to University academic programs. Simply schedule an appointment with us to discuss your unique needs.
Free apps for online learning, productivity, and stress reduction
- Chegg Prep - flashcards created to prepare for all types of subject matter
- StudyBlue - has study materials for all different courses
- Cram - flashcards to prepare for all types of subject matter and multiple choice tests.
- Flora - tracks your focus time
- Flipd - shows how long you’ve spent on apps, sleeping, studying, etc.
- Productive - helps user create their daily routine, provides feedback
- Microsoft OneNote - easily integrates with your UMassD account
- Agenda - tracks your note taking over time, allows easy addition of photos and outside info
- Notebook - organizes your notes into different notebooks
- Calm - meditation app that also has music to help you fall asleep
- Aura - after assessing your mood, provides you with personalized life coaching and stories to reduce anxiety
- Insight Timer – meditation app that creates playlists for anxiety, sleep, stress, and productivity