Welcome back Corsairs! Do you have a documented disability or chronic health condition? The Center for Access and Success encourages everyone to utilize their campus resources and strive for a successful semester. For those who may need accommodations to ensure you reach your academic potential, please call 508.999.8711 and schedule an appointment.
* Tips for a Successful Start *
Tutoring is for everyone: The Writing and Reading Center, the STEM Learning Lab, and Multiliteracy & Communication Center are here to help
- Introduce yourself to your professors during their office hours: This is an important opportunity to share how you learn, work, and can also be an opportunity to get to know more about your professors.
- Determine a way to stay organized: Use a calendar in your smart phone, an actual planner you can write in, or another technical device to keep track of when your classes and assignments are due.
- Experiment with different spaces for studying: Try your room, study spaces in the library, and other quiet locations.
- Eating healthy: Come up with a healthy routine for eating, and be sure to reward yourself with a treat.
- Get your beauty rest: Sleep is essential for all aspects of your wellness, and you should have a consistent sleeping schedule!
and are an incredible resource for academic support outside of the class.
College can get overwhelming! We found some apps that can help you stay organized and on top of your game!
|Note-taking||Reading||Study Aids||Idea Mapping||Finance||Productivity|
||Left to Spend