Hello, CAS Students!
Congratulations! You’ve made it halfway through the fall 2020 semester! Can you believe it? Time seems to go by so quickly…
With half the semester behind us, we don’t want you to forget that the Center is here for you. Is work piling up? Need help staying on track with deadlines? Don’t forget that all of us are here for you and are encouraging you to stay connected with us. Need help with midterms? Want to meet with a graduate assistant for help organizing and study tips? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to watch videos on how to be successful in online classes, managing stress, and test anxiety!
About the center
The Center for Access and Success (CAS), oversees the University’s compliance with the legal mandates expressed in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 for students with documented disabilities.
The Center works with faculty, staff, and students to ensure that appropriate academic adjustments are made that allow all students equity inside the classroom. Students who have documented disabilities on our campus are afforded a variety of services to accommodate their individual needs. UMass Dartmouth strives to ensure complete access to University academic programs. Simply schedule an appointment with us to discuss your unique needs.
Free apps for online learning, productivity, and stress reduction
- Chegg Prep - flashcards created to prepare for all types of subject matter
- StudyBlue - has study materials for all different courses
- Cram - flashcards to prepare for all types of subject matter and multiple choice tests.
- Flora - tracks your focus time
- Flipd - shows how long you’ve spent on apps, sleeping, studying, etc.
- Productive - helps user create their daily routine, provides feedback
- Microsoft OneNote - easily integrates with your UMassD account
- Agenda - tracks your note taking over time, allows easy addition of photos and outside info
- Notebook - organizes your notes into different notebooks
- Calm - meditation app that also has music to help you fall asleep
- Aura - after assessing your mood, provides you with personalized life coaching and stories to reduce anxiety
- Insight Timer – meditation app that creates playlists for anxiety, sleep, stress, and productivity