The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth has implemented a web-based effort reporting
system called ECC (Employee Compensation Compliance).
ECC will support and facilitate the annual time and effort reporting requirements of the federal government and the UMASS system.
For questions regarding ECC please contact: Catherine Palmer, Financial Systems & Reporting Manager, 508-999-8965
More information on Time & Effort and ECC
- UMass Guidance on Effort Reporting Policies
- Time & Effort
- The Basics of Effort Reporting
- Summer and Other Effort Requirements
- Effort Conversion Table
- Effort Certification: What you need to know
- Effort Certification: How to certify effort in Employee Compensation Compliance