Skip to main content.

Frequently Asked Questions

Unfortunately, financial aid is not available to international students. Merit-based scholarships are available and will be determined at the time of admission review.

Applicants must have a minimum of $51,253, per academic year, at their disposal. This covers the cost of tuition & fees, books, health insurance, and the cost of living. You must also provide evidence of the availability of these funds.

More information: International Undergraduate Application

Once you have been admitted to your program, you must indicate your intent to enroll and pay the enrollment fee.

If you have not already submitted a Declaration of Finance form with supporting documentation, you must do so as part of the enrollment process. An I-20 request is made to the International Student and Scholar Center. A Center staff member will then create the I-20, and the Admissions Office will mail it to you.

In most cases, yes. All non-native speakers of English must demonstrate English language proficiency. Please review the requirements under "English Language Profiency" on the International Undergraduate Application.

No, international students are not required to live on campus. However, it is critical for you to make some type of housing arrangements prior to your arrival in the U.S.

Back to top of screen