UMass Dartmouth is set on 710 acres on the SouthCoast of Massachusetts, between Providence, RI & Cape Cod—just 1 hour from Boston.
Fast Facts about UMass Dartmouth
International Student & Scholar Center (ISSC)
- Provides support for visas and other immigration forms as well as required documentation for international students and scholars while in the United States.
- Provides general advice and assistance with campus life and personal needs.
- Offers workshops on employment and other subjects of interest.
- Co-sponsors cultural events with other organizations on campus.
Visit our Student Life page for more information on:
- Student essentials—Details for your day-to-day
- Academic resources—Resources, programs, and people to help you on your academic journey.
- Health & safety—Information and resources for your well-being.
- Activities & organizations—What's the key to student success? Get involved!
- Student development—Ambitions? Goals? Dreams? Your opportunities are limitless.
- Technology—Creative technology supports our learning community.
Campus Services & Facilities
Our services enhance the lives of students and the entire university community. Service areas include:
- Campus Store
- Print services
- Dining and Catering
- Event and Conference planning
- Mail and Package services
- Meal Plans
- Parking and Transportation
- UMass Pass
Group trips are organized each semester. A typical group trip can take you to nearby cities such as New Bedford, Boston, or New York, the beaches of Cape Cod or the mountains of New Hampshire.
Events & Activities
View our public calendar of events to see what events and activities are happing on campus.