Liberal Arts 387B
|2009||West Virginia University||Ph.D.|
|West Virginia University||M.S.|
- Clinical Internship
- Behavior Modification
Continuation of PSY 406, plus tape experiences and supervised practicum experiences.
Advanced seminar usually offered for one semester on a special topic. Check course schedule for special topics seminars. Examples of special topic courses recently offered include: Human-Computer Interaction, Psychopharmacology.
Application of skills acquired through classroom work through internship placements. Students will be placed in mental health agencies and will receive extensive supervision.
- Externalizing Childhood Behaviors
- Evidence-Based Treatments
- Treatment Dissemination and Implementation
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Fowles, T., Masse, J., McGoron, K., Beveridge, R., Williamson, A., Smith, M., & Parrish, B. (2017).
Home-based vs. clinic-based Parent-Child Interaction Therapy: comparative effectiveness in the context of dissemination and implementation.
Journal of Child and Family Studies
- Masse, J., McNeil, C.B., Wagner, S., & Borduin, L. (2016).
An Examination of the Efficacy of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy with Children on the Autism Spectrum.
Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(8), 2508-2525.
- Gurwitch, R., Messer, E., Masse, J., Olafson, E., Boat, B., & Putnam, F. (2016).
Child-Adult Relationship Enhancement (CARE): An evidence-informed program for children with a history of trauma and other behavioral challenges.
Child Abuse and Neglect, 53, 138-145.