Depending on the type of event you are scheduling, there are a number of different communication channels. Not all requests can be accommodated.
- UMassD web calendar - click “Submit an Event” in the left column. These events are available to internal and external audiences.
- News release - contact Public Affairs
- Social media announcement - contact the Social Media team
- UMDAnnounce email - email your announcement to UMDAnnounce
- Posters - the UMassD Print Shop can print (8.5 x 11, 11 x 17). No more than 50 needed. Must have a student who can post.
- Campus TVs - contact Brian Sullivan
- Marquee - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The UMass Dartmouth marquee is a tool that reinforces the University brand.
- It welcomes people to campus.
- It promotes major events that bring outside people to campus.
- It is used to publicize major/significant announcements.
- Signage - contact Alphagraphics for golf signs (which individual departments pay for)
Alphagraphics has the template that will be used for these types of signs. Please contact Trenna Britto, and place the order. Alphagraphics needs a 3-4 day window to produce the signs and you will need to pick them up and the minimum order is 10 signs.