The Research Support Team has been created to provide administrative support to Research Faculty; by facilitating institutional research processes from proposal preparation through grant close-out. Thus, promoting a collaborative team effort to enhance the efficiency of funding opportunities and development.
The Research Support Team, provides administrative support in the following areas:
• Proposal Routing Forms/Budgets
• Travel Arrangements/Authorizations
• Business Expense Reports
• Hiring Processes for Research
• Reallocating ProCard Charges
• ProCard Receipt Attachments
• Human Subject Gift Cards & MTURK purchases
• Course Releases/Additional Compensation
• Campus Event Planning
IRB required for the following:
Applications for Internal Awards and Limited Submission must be submitted through the Research Development Grant Portal; by logging-in (top right corner, enter your UMass Dartmouth credentials). Please contact Research Support if you have any questions. All submissions are due by the deadline date at 5pm, unless otherwise noted.
Apply here: Research Development Grant Portal
Graduate Student Opportunities:
Behavioral & Social Sciences and Humanities