The Research Support Team has been created to provide administrative support for all aspects of grant funded research from proposal preparation through grant close-out.
The Research Support Team consists of three administrative support personnel to assist faculty:
Stefanie Picard, Marisha Moreno, and Zeina Madeiros.
Administrative functions that unit can assist with:
•Proposal Routing Forms/Budgets
• Travel Arrangements/Authorizations
• Business Expense Reports
• Hiring Processes for Research
• Reallocating ProCard Charges
• ProCard Receipt Attachments
• Human Subject Gift Cards & MTURK purchases
• Course Releases/Additional Compensation
• Campus Event Planning
Applications for Internal awards and Limited Submission must be submitted through the portal.
All faculty submitting should click on the blue box, and use their UMass Dartmouth creditals to sign in. Please contact Research Support if you have any questions on how to submit, all submissions are due by the deadline date at 5pm (unless otherwise noted)