We welcome groups of 10 or more prospective students to tour our campus.
Students must be in 8th grade or higher. Our tour includes:
- admissions welcome presentation
- 60-minute campus tour including our new housing and dining facilities
- meeting an Admissions Counselor
Group tours are held Monday – Saturday, and we ask that you request a group tour at least two weeks in advance. We will reach out with availability to schedule your tour. To assist us in planning your tour, please include the following information in your initial request:
- the school or community group you are representing
- the number of anticipated students and chaperones
- your first and second choice of dates
Please also note any interest in hearing lunch options, including an athletics tour, or meeting a College Now representative.
Learn more about College Now, our alternative admissions program
We look forward to meeting your group on campus soon!