Apply to UMass Dartmouth
- Read the information below
- Begin the undergraduate application
- After you apply: send us the additional required materials
Using the UMD application?
- Please be ready to pay the non-refundable application fee online using MasterCard or Visa ($40 for Massachusetts residents; $60 for all others).
- We cannot accept a mailed check or a fee waiver for the online UMD application—please use the paper application or the Common Application.
Information you'll need to complete the application
- Personal information, including social security number and family information
- Your residency information
- Your emergency contact information
- Your high school attendance and graduation dates
- If you are a permanent resident: your green card number
- If you are an international applicant: your visa status
- If you have attended other colleges before applying to UMass Dartmouth: attendance dates and (if applicable) graduation dates
- Please review your information when given the chance before submitting the application; you cannot make corrections to your application after you submit it. If you must make a correction later—contact us
- Use "mixed case" when entering proper names; for example, use Jane Doe not JANE DOE or jane doe
After you apply online: additional materials required
After you complete the online application, we still need to receive several items by mail.
Questions? Contact us