Skip to main content.

Employees who are considering Retiring can click here to find valuable information to assist with their planning needs.

Employees who are Resigning or Separating should utilize the information listed below to ensure a smooth transition from the university.

Filing for Unemployment Insurance Benefits

You will need the following information to file an Unemployment claim:

  • Federal Employer ID Number:
  • DET Employer ID Number:
    78-418310 for State funded Positions
    78-418320 for Non-state funded Positions

All employees separating from the university should make an appointment with their HR Generalist or Sandra Escaleira in Human Resources to discuss these important issues.