This section of the website is dedicated to providing our employees with current and useful information related to their employment at the university.
- Human Resources strives to provide our new faculty and staff members with a pleasant and efficient first day experience at UMass Dartmouth. New and future employees should visit the New Employee Essentials section for pertinent information needed to successfully start their new career at the university.
- Please visit the Benefits section to view the wealth of valuable benefits that the university offers to its employees. You can also access all of the necessary benefits forms here.
- Employees who are resigning or retiring should visit the Information for Employees Leaving University Services section for information to ease their transition from the university.
- The Time & Attendance section has been moved to the employee portal. You can find the University Pay Schedule and other related resources here.
- The Compensation section (via the HR Portal) provides information to employees and supervisors on compensation and pay.