The Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate Post-Master’s Program is a 2-year, 24-credit program. Our program offers courses that are verified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) as meeting specific faculty and coursework standards.
In addition to these academic requirements, the BACB also requires applicants to complete 1500 hours of supervised behavior analytic experience to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam. View BCBA pass rates.
- PSY 534 - Philosophical Underpinnings of ABA
- PSY 525 - Implementing Behavior Analysis in Educational Settings
- PSY 509 - Concepts and Principles of ABA
- PSY 526 - Measurement and Design in ABA
Fall Semester of Second Year
- PSY 529 - Ethics and Professionalism in ABA
- PSY 531 - Behavioral Assessment
Spring Semester of Second Year
- PSY 532 - Behavioral Interventions
- PSY 533 - Supervision and Management
Total Credits: 24