The Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate Post-Master’s Program is a 2-year, 18-credit program. Our program offers courses that are verified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) as meeting specific faculty and coursework standards.
The certificate program meets the course content requirement to sit for the BACB exam. The BACB requires applicants to complete 1500 hours of supervised fieldwork placement in behavior analysis. Applicants should be familiar with the BACB® standards.
In addition to these academic requirements, the BACB also requires applicants to complete 1500 hours of supervised behavior analytic experience to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam.
- PSY 509 - Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- PSY 526 - Research and Design in ABA
Fall Semester of Second Year
- PSY 529 - Ethics and Professionalism in ABA
- PSY 531 - Behavioral Assessment
Spring Semester of Second Year
- PSY 532 - Behavioral Interventions
- PSY 525 - Implementing ABA in Education
Total Credits: 18