Resources for BIPOC Students
The following are links to resources specifically curated to support the success of Black, indigenous, and people of color.
These articles explore the challenges for BIPOC students seeking mental health treatment and provide links to directories, social communities, online support groups, podcasts, and research on this topic:
The following are some of the directories for finding a therapist:
- Association of Black Psychologists
- Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective
- Latinx Therapy
- Inclusive Therapists
- The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation Provider Directory
- LGBTQ Psychotherapists of Color Directory
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Psychology Today Directory of African American Therapists
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Therapy for Black Men
To address the financial barrier to treatment, the Loveland Therapy Fund provides financial assistance to Black women and girls nationally seeking therapy.