Study Abroad Application Deadline*
Winter and Spring Programs: October 15
Summer and Fall Programs: March 15
*Hessen IWU and ISU Programs have an earlier deadline: October 10 (for Winter) and March 10 (for Summer)
Online Application Process
Once the student has selected their program:
- Find their program in the online database
- Click the "Apply Now" button
- Log-in using their UMassD username and password
- From the Campus drop-down menu, select "Dartmouth"
- Complete all available questionnaires, signature documents, and material items.
- Note that faculty-led, exchange, and the Hessen Programs require a $250 non-refundable deposit at the time of application. Exchange and the Hessen Programs require an additional application, please contact the IPO.
Upon completion, the IPO will review the application and confirm the student's eligibility to participate in study abroad. The IPO will email the student regarding their eligibility status and next steps.
Having trouble starting an application?
Email the IPO with an UMassD email address, the exact program name (include the link to the program's page), and anticipated term to study abroad.
Non-credit international activities: The steps above are for academic-credit programs. Students participating in any UMass Dartmouth sponsored non-credit activity must instead register using the Non-credit Project Abroad Registration forms.