icon of a paper next to Apply online text
open door next to gray writing "Visit"
Small icon next to white bg says "Give"
plus sign and gray writing

Transfer applicants

it's all about U: transfers 

Every semester, UMass Dartmouth welcomes a large number of students who have transferred from another school.

We have special admissions agreements with all of the state's public community colleges as well as with Dean College, Quincy College and the Community College of Rhode Island.

These agreements provide academically qualified students in-depth guidance about pursuing a bachelor's degree along with expedited admissions to UMass Dartmouth.

Who qualifies as a transfer applicant?

A transfer applicant is a high school graduate or GED recipient who has attempted credits at an accredited college or university (including UMass Dartmouth as a special student or in the Division of Professional and Continuing Education).

Learn more about the transfer experience at UMass Dartmouth