Counseling Center Services During COVID-19
The health and wellbeing of our students are of the utmost importance and are central to the UMass Dartmouth Counseling Center's ongoing mission.
The Counseling Center is open to all UMass Dartmouth students. However, in light of the ongoing health concerns regarding COVID-19, we will be offering remote services during the Fall 2021 semester, with telehealth sessions held via our HIPAA compliant platforms. This will help to safeguard the health of students, as well as any of their family members and our extended community who may be at higher risk of complications from the virus.
This web page will be kept up to date if there are any changes to the Counseling Center's services and operation. For updates on the University's response to this situation, please refer to UMass Dartmouth's coronavirus webpage.
Hours & Services
The counseling center will be fully operational during the Fall 2021 semester.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Our services remain the same (individual therapy, group therapy, urgent-care, etc.), with the only changes being that our services will be delivered remotely during the Fall 2021 semester.
- If you have questions for other departments at UMass Dartmouth, you may want to consult our Useful Contact Info for UMass Dartmouth(PDF) for additional contact information.
- Resources for Coping with COVID-19
- MassSupport Network
- MassSupport Network - English (PDF)
- Consejería de Crisis - Español (PDF)
- Cấp hỗ trợ cảm xúc, chiến lược đối phó, tài nguyên và thông tin cập -Tiếng Việt (PDF)
- Programa de Aconselhamento em Crises - Portugues (PDF)
- sipo emosyonel, siviv estrateji, resous, avec infomasyon sou-a-dat - Kreyòl ayisyen (PDF)
- Fall 2021 Wellness Hangouts, Therapy Groups, and Virtual Events