You don’t have to come out to come in!
Welcome to the Center for Women, Gender & Sexuality LGBTQIA+ Resource page! Please take some time to navigate around our pages for a variety of resources, contacts, programs, and support. Also, we hope you will visit our center in the Campus Center, Suite 207. Whether online or in person, our center is a place for everyone to explore their own and others’ identities. We invite you to join in the exploration.
Whether you are out, coming out, in-between, questioning, or exploring your gender identity, we have professional staff able to help you.
The Center organizes LGBTQIA+ History Month, National Coming Out Day, Transgender Awareness Week and an annual LGBTQIA+ Youth Symposium for high school students and allies.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, "Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty"
- COVID-19 Trans/Queer Relief Form, offering peer to peer financial support
- Gender Spectrum, Online Discussion Groups for Adults & Youth
- Family Equality, The Neighborhood - A Virtual Hub for LGBTQ+ Families
- Ithica College Center for LGBT Education, Outreach & Services, "LGBT People and COVID-19"
- National Center for Trans Equality, "What Trans People need to Know about COVID-19"
- Navigating COVID-19 and chest binding, infographic
- Psychology Tools, "Living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty"
- The Trevor Project, "Implications of COVID-19 for LGBTQ Youth Mental Health and Suicide Prevention"
- Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, "A Know Your Rights Guide for Transgender People Navigating COVID-19"
- Bay Windows - New England's Largest Gay and Lesbian Newspaper
- Boston Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgenfer Youth (BAGLY)
- Boston Area Trans Support (BATS)
- Boston GLASS (Gay & Lesbian Adolescent Social Services)
- Fenway Community Health Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network of Boston
- Greater Boston PFLAG (Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Justice Resource Initiative
- KESHET - Boston-Area Jewish GLBT activist group
- MA Commission on LGBT Youth
- New Bedford Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth (NB - AGLY)
- Point of Pride - Gender affirming binders & shapewear
- Safety Suggestions for Binding
- South Coast Equality
- South Coast LGBTQ+ Network
- The Bisexual Resource Center - Cambridge, MA
- Trans and Nonbinary Support Services (South Coast LGBTQ+ Network)
- Transgender Health
- Transgender Care Listings
- Youth Pride, Inc. Rhode Island
- Campus Pride
- CenterLink LGBT Community Center Member Directory
- Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- GLMA - Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality - Find a Provider
- It Gets Better Project
- LGBT Health Education
- LGBT National Help Center
- National Center of Transgender Equality
- National Consortium for Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- The American College Personnel Association's Standing Committee For LGBT Awareness
- The Human Rights Campaign
- The NorthWest Network
- Trans in Color, A Community for Transmasculine BIPOC
- International Foundation for Gender Education
Hotlines, Peer Support Lines, and Crisis Prevention:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Fenway Health LGBT Helpline & Peer Listening Line:
- LGBT Helpline (25+): 617-267-9001, toll free 888-340-4528, (Mon.-Sat., 6-11pm)
- Peer Listening Line (25 & under): 617-267-2535, toll free 800-399-PEER (Mon.-Sat., 5-10pm)
- Project Bread's FoodSource Hotline: 800-645-8333 (M-F, 8am-7pm, Sat. 10am-2pm)
- The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386, or text START to 678678 (24 hours)
- The LGBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564 (M-F, 4pm-12am; Sat. 12pm-5pm)
- The LGBT National Youth Talkline - 800-246-7743 (youth serving youth through age 25)
- TransLifeline: 877-565-8860 (9am - 3am CST)
- Q Chat Space