Get to know UMassD
- UMass system: UMass Dartmouth is one of 5 campuses of the University of Massachusetts system.
- Location: We are located in Dartmouth, MA.
- Leadership: The campus is led by our Chancellor, Dr. Robert E. Johnson.
- About UMassD
- International Admissions: Undergraduate students
- International Admissions: Graduate students
- History of UMassD
- U.S. license, UMass Pass, other forms of ID
- Replacing a lost passport or visa
- I-94 record: how to find it & print it
- Local transportation
- Paying taxes
- Powerpoints: F-1 & J-1 student regulations, student employment & Social Security Numbers
- Embassies/consulates, government offices, organizations
Rights & responsibilities
Please consult with the International Student & Scholar Center if you experience any situations affecting your rights and responsibilities, or if you have any questions or concerns.
- At UMassD: All members of our community have rights and responsibilities in how they interact with each other. As an international student or scholar here, you will share in these responsibilities and be able to exercise these rights. Some of them differ from the practices in your own country, because our laws and customs may be different.
- In the U.S.: International students and scholars in the U.S. have the same civil rights and responsibilities as U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You should be aware of your rights in certain legal situations.