New Dept Request Form
Use this form to request a new department or to request a change; ex. Department name (description), Manager name. Completed Forms should be returned to Controller, Foster 202.
Finance User Access Security Form UMass Dartmouth
This form needs to be completed for a user to be granted access to:
Requisition Entry, Requisition Approvals, Expense Report Approvals, BankCard Reallocation, PeopleSoft Finance Reporting, Summit Finance Reporting. Form is for new access, changes and access removal.
How to Fill out the User Access Security Form
The video provides instructions on how to fill out the User Access Security form.
UM Plan User Access Security Form
Complete the form for access to UM Plan budgeting tool. This form is for new access and changes for Budget Preparers and Budget Approvers.
Finance User Security Access Information
IT Help Desk – If you've taken training, filled out and submitted your security forms and need to check the status of your security setup, please contact Access Management via the IT Help Desk email@example.com or you can open a ticket with CITS.
A User Access Security Form must be completed and approved in addition to training for access to the business systems. Finance systems are: BuyWays Requisitioning and Approving, Travel and Expenses Approvals, Reallocating Bank Card Charges, PeopleSoft Budget Inquiry and Reporting and Summit Financial Reporting.
Please complete and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or prior to the training date. The form can be found at the top of the page: Finance User Access Security Form
Obtain Access to the PeopleSoft Financial, Summit Financial Reporting and BuyWays Procurement Systems
- Summit Reporting, PeopleSoft Financials Reporting and Budgets Lookup. Training is required. Fill out a Finance User Access Security Form sections 1, 2, 3, 4. Have the form approved by your manager. Return to the controller: email@example.com. Access is granted by CITS access management after training and approved forms are completed and approved by a supervisor and the controller. It will be one day after notification of setup before the access is available.
- Terra Dotta Travel Registry. No special security is needed. Login from My Umass D > More Campus Systems on the MyUmassD portal. Training job aids and video may be found on My UMass D > Financial Systems Information
- If you have access but need additional department access for reporting or approval: fill out a User Access Security form Request a change of access sections 1, 2, and 4. List the department(s) needed in section 4 and check corresponding module box. Have the form approved by your manager. Return to the controller, firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional module access, schedule training, request a change of access and fill in sections 1,2,3 and 4.
- For Travel and Expenses Entry - Take the training. Visit UPST Training Information and Signup to sign up for training. No security form is needed for this access. Trainer initiates security setup upon completion of training.
- To enter Travel and Expenses on behalf of another user, open an IT Help Desk ticket. List the name, phone number and employee ID or email address of the person for whom proxy access is needed. You must have Travel and Expenses access. (see #4)
- For Travel and Expenses Manager or Reviewer Approval or BuyWays Approver –Training is required. Visit UPST Training Information and Signup for information.
Fill out a Finance User Access Security Form, 1, 2, 3, 4. Return the manager approved form to the controller, email@example.com. Access is granted by CITS Access Management after training is completed and approved forms are submitted to and approved by the controller.
- BuyWays Requisitioning: Training is Required.
Statement upload and contract requester is included in requisitioner access. Visit the UMass President's Office website for training dates. Fill out a User Access Security Form sections 1, 2, 3.
- Bank Card reallocations, Training is required. Statement upload is included requisitioner access. Visit the UMass President's Office website for training dates.
Fill out a User Access Security Form sections 1, 2, 3, 4.
Return a manager approved form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Access is granted by UMDAR Access Management after training is completed and approved form is received and approved by the controller.
Note: Bank Card Access is two steps. UMDAR Access Management grants page access in PeopleSoft to reallocate charges. UPST grants card access and proxy access to reallocate. Please visit UPST Bank Card Help or email email@example.com for more information
- If an “Approver” is leaving a department or terminating employment, fill out a User Access Security Form - Remove access. Have it approved by a manager and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. CITS will not automatically remove approver names from workflows when someone leaves, The terminated employee will not be able to login, but their name remains in the workflow until the form is completed.
- If an employee is leaving a department, fill out a Finance User Access Security form -Remove access sections 1, 2, 4 to remove department reporting and approval access, have it approved by a manager and return to email@example.com. Remove only the old department(s) access in section 4.
- UM Plan - Fill out the UM Plan Security access form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org