Skip to main content.

New Dept Request Form
Use this form to request a new department or to request a change; ex. Department name (description), Manager name. Completed Forms should be returned to Controller, Foster 202. 

User Access Security Form                           
This form needs to be completed for a user to be granted access for Requisitions, Requisition Approvals, Expense Report Approvals, ProCard Reallocation, Finance Reporting.  

How to Fill out the User Access Security Form 
The video provides instructions on how to fill out the User Access Security form.  

New Vendor Requests

New Vendor Requests are handled by the Unified Services Procurement Team.  Click the link to transfer to the UPST Supplier Setup pages. 

Paper Travel Authorization Form All travel authorizations for overnight or out of state travel should be entered and approved in PeopleSoft prior to travel.  If this process was not followed, an approved paper travel authorization must be completed and attached to the expense report in order to receive reimbursement.   It must be signed by all approvers for the departments being charged. 

Student Reimbursement Form
Form to reimburse Students





Visit us virtually

Visit us from anywhere, at any time.
Take a virtual tour of the UMass Dartmouth campus.