|The PeopleSoft Finance system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The system may be unavailable for maintenance during some weekends.
Financial Training Information- Sign up on the Staff Calendar
Contact: Purchasing Department at X8085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMIT REPORTING TRAINING -Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM - LIB135
TRAVEL REGISTRY TRAINING (Terra Dotta) – Drop in Foster Admin 223
Thursday, June 14, 9:30 to 10:30
PEOPLESOFT TRAVEL AND EXPENSES WITH TRAVEL REGISTRY TRAINING
Thursday June 21 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM – CCB115
BUYWAYS REQUISITIONER TRAINING -Thursday June 28, 2018, 9:30 to 11:30 - Library 135
You need this training to enter and submit requisitions for purchases.
9.1 - Procard Reallocations
These videos provide a three-step introduction to allocations: setup, run, and inquire.
Please contact the Procard Administrator in Purchasing at x8082 or email@example.com if you need additional assistance.
Summit Reporting - Finance Online Training
SUMMIT is available to all PeopleSoft Finance users. SUMMIT is a reporting tool which runs outside of PeopleSoft Finance, but it is based upon the PeopleSoft Finance 9.1 Reporting database. Click the appropriate link to access the SUMMIT online tutorial.
- Summit Graphs and Alert Widgets Screencast
- Summit Department Budget Lookup
- Summit Project Budget Lookup
- Summit Data Widgets Screencast
- Updating Trusted Sites in IE for 11g
- SUMMIT 11g Fundamentals
- Summit Academic Admin Dashboard Overview
- Summit Department Admin Dashboard
- Summit Facilities Management Dashboard
- Summit Principal Investigator (PI) Dashboard
- Summit Activity Pages Screencast
- Summit Navigation and Drilling Screencast
- Summit Transaction Detail Screencast
- Summit Viewing and Exporting Tables Screencast