- Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering, University of Connecticut, 2012
- M.S. in Computer Science & Engineering, University of Connecticut, 2003
- B.S. in Computer Science, Eastern Connecticut State University, 1999
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508.999.8596
- Fax: 508.999.8489
- Office: SENG Building (Group II), Room 214B
Lance Fiondella joined the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth as an assistant professor (2013). He received his PhD (2012) in Computer Science & Engineering from the University of Connecticut.
He conducts research in the areas of system and software reliability engineering and has published over 80 peer-reviewed journal articles and conference papers on these topics. He is an elected member of the Administrative Committee of the IEEE Reliability Society (2015-2017).
During summer 2014, he was a Visiting Researcher at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. In 2016, he was an Office of Naval Research (ONR) Summer Faculty Fellow in the Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Division at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) in Patuxent River, Maryland.
His research has been funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), ARL, and NAVAIR.
Areas of interest
- Reliability Engineering
- Transportation Engineering