This program allows students to volunteer in our community as a method of paying down parking ticket balance. Students must have purchased a parking permit to participate, and may only pay off up to $495 total for the academic year. Parking tickets will be reduced at a rate of $15 per hour of verified service. To apply, visit the survey.
- Qualifying students must have a valid parking pass before being able to join this program.
- Students must log their hours on Corsair Engage and have them verified by the organization they are working with.
- The Leduc Center will be available to help students find an organization and log their hours.
- Chosen students will be admitted to a Corsair Engage class that will enable them to log all relevant hours.
- Parking tickets will be reduced at the rate of $15 per hours of verified service. 2 hours must be completed to pay off 1 basic parking ticket.
- A cap of $495 will be placed on parking tickets for this program. Students may only complete this program once per academic year.
- Students must apply for this program within 21 days of receiving a ticket. Community Service hours must be completed within 30 days of program approval.
- Ensure that you have a current parking permit. You must have a current parking permit to participate in this program.
- To apply, visit the survey. You will receive an email indicating if you have been approved.
- You must apply for this program within 21 days of receiving a ticket, and Community Service hours must be completed within 30 days of program approval.
- Once approved for the program, you will be granted access to the parking program’s Corsair Engage page, where you can select and log your Community Service hours. Hours must be verified by the organization you are working with. Training videos can be found on Corsair Engage. For additional questions, visit the Leduc Center in LARTS 023.
- Parking tickets will be reduced at a rate of $15 per hour of verified service. You may pay off $495 worth of tickets in this program, and it can only be completed once per Academic Year.
- When complete, your hours will be verified by the Parking Office and you will receive an email with the total of ticket dollars cleared. Please note that you may still have a balance that you are responsible for paying.