Decal-less Parking Permits
UMass Dartmouth is a decal-less parking campus. Your license plate will serve as your parking permit. All vehicles coming on campus must be registered and a permit must be assigned to that vehicle. Permits are assigned to specific lots. Parking designation map can be found
To register your vehicle and get your parking permit
Have your license plate and vehicle information available—you will need it to complete your permit registration. Please note that securing your permit is a two-step process: registering your vehicle and attaching a permit to it.
First, visit the parking portal, click ‘UMass Dartmouth Login” and login using your UMassD username and password
Step 1: Register your vehicle
- Register your vehicle by entering your license plate number and vehicle information in the 'add a vehicle' field
- You may register up to five vehicles under this permit. However, you may only have one of these vehicles on campus at a time.
Step 2: Attach staff/faculty permit to your vehicle
- Click ‘Get permits’ and follow the prompts to assign a permit to your vehicle. Once you have completed this step, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Administrators with paid parking spaces: Register for a Staff/Faculty decal. Your paid parking space will be added to your account prior to the start of the semester.
- To add vehicles to your permit, click ‘view your permits’, click on your permit number, click add a vehicle
To avoid towing and ticketing
Effective the first day of classes, all vehicles must have a valid UMass Dartmouth parking permit corresponding to their affiliation to the campus.
All vehicles without proper, current permits or in violation of the parking regulations will be subject to ticketing and fines, wheel boots, and/or towing at the owner's expense. Strict enforcement of parking regulations begins on the first day of each semester.
- You may park only in the parking lots designated by your permit type on a first-come, first-served basis. Refer to the campus map for residential and commuter parking.
- Any car parked in an illegal space (such as disability spaces, fire lanes, etc.) will be subject to ticketing and towing.
- If you have any questions regarding student parking decals, please contact Parking Services: email@example.com or 508.999.8121.