To comply with UMass Dartmouth’s health requirements, you must complete your health record online, including:
- health history
- tuberculosis questionnaire
- immunization record (required by Massachusetts law)—learn more about immunization requirements
- reading about meningitis and signing a waiver if you’re not going to receive the meningitis vaccine
Access forms and information at our health services portal:
New students: You'll be able to access the portal after you've activated your UMassD Logon for email and other online services. Available beginning in March for students entering in the fall.
All health records including immunization records and TB exposure history are required by:
- For fall acceptance: June 1 (or August 15 for late acceptances)
- For spring acceptance: January 15 (or 30 days after acceptance)
Completing your online health records
You'll follow these steps to complete your health records in our health services portal:
1. Complete your health history.
2. Meningitis form: Read the information about meningitis. If you are a residential student and are declining the meningitis vaccination, sign the form waiving the vaccination.
3. Immunization form: Have your health care provider complete and sign the immunization form, then upload the completed form into the UMass Dartmouth Health Services portal. You may also upload immunization records from your previous schools and healthcare providers.
4.TB screening form: Download the form, complete the TB risk assessment page, and ask your healthcare provider to complete and sign the second page if you answered yes to any of the questions. Then, upload the form.
If you cannot upload your completed form:
Mail: UMass Dartmouth Health Services
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Health Services does not require physicals. However, you will need a physical if you are participating in intercollegiate athletics. Contact Athletics/Sports Medicine for more information