pause play




Sign up for a campus tour                     We accept and review applications on a rolling basis


Thinking about transferring from a community college or another university?

Considering a new field beyond your first degree?

UMass Dartmouth offers you a great transfer experience, whether:

  • you have graduated from an accredited community college
  • you are a high school graduate or GED recipient who has earned college credits from an accredited college or university

Transferring Course Work

Fast Facts

82 82+ fields of study
29 29% of UMassD students are transfers
20 #20 out of 201 Massachusetts schools for return on investment
01 1 of the top New England public regional universities