Thinking about transferring from a community college or another university?
Considering a new field beyond your first degree?
UMass Dartmouth offers a great experience for the transfer student
- a wide selection of degree programs: 83 fields of study
- affordable tuition and fees
- a supportive and challenging student environment
Applying as a transfer
You can apply to UMass Dartmouth as a transfer student if you:
- have graduated from an accredited community college
- are a high school graduate or GED recipient who has earned college credits from an accredited college or university
Recommended application deadlines
Fall enrollment: March 1
Spring enrollment: December 1
We continue to to accept and review applications on a rolling basis.
Transferring course work
Transfer credit: Learn more about what course work qualifies as transferable credits.
Mass Transfer: If you have an associate’s degree from a Massachusetts community college, you may be eligible for MassTransfer.
Joint Admissions: We have admissions agreements with Franklin Institute of Technology, Community College of Rhode Island, Dean College and Quincy College.
Articulation Agreements: We offer degree-specific agreements with a number of schools, allowing you to transfer credit from specific courses.
Course Equivalency Guide: Review transfer equivalencies for courses you've taken at another school.