Registering Your Computer
In order for your computer to operate on our wired network, you must register your computer's hardware address using your UMass Dartmouth email username and password.
- Configure your computer to use DHCP for IP addressing.
- Connect your computer to an Ethernet port.
- Open any web browser. Your computer should default to the network registration page. If it does not, enter the following web address into your browser's address bar: https://netreg.umassd.edu
- Enter your UMassD Logon (email) username and password, then click the Login button.
- Read through the Responsible Use Policy.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click the link to agree and register.
- You will see the following page, with your device's 12-digit hardware address.
8. Wait 5 minutes, then restart your computer. After the reboot, your computer will be on the network.
If you need help, use our online IT Help form (login required), or contact CITS at 508.999.8900 .