Office 365 and Outlook have replaced Zimbra, as of May 21, 2017.
Office 365 allows users to
- Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere.
- Sync email, calendars, and contact information across devices in real time.
- Share calendars to let you see when people are free or busy at any time.
Office 365 Features
- Create a unique look for your messages.
- Build your brand, using your own domain name with your email accounts.
- Built-in tools for managing your accounts.
Office 365 Job Aids
- Creating a Contact List
- Creating an Email Signature
- Mobile Set-Up--Configuring O365 for Android Devices
- Mobile Set-Up--Configuring O365 for iOS Devices
- Mobile Set-Up--Configuring Outlook for Android Devices
- Mobile Set-Up--Configuring Outlook for iOS Devices
- Moving Calendars from Zimbra to Office 365
- Moving Contacts from Zimbra to Outlook
- Set-Up Your Away Message
- Setting up Rules (Filters)
- Sharing Your Calendar