COVID-19 Testing Information
All students who live on campus or have at least one face-to-face course on campus are required to be tested for COVID-19 weekly. Schedule your appointment through the UMass Dartmouth Health Services Patient Portal.
Launch the UMassD Spring 2021 Semester Plan
UMass Dartmouth’s planning for spring 2021 has been guided by four key principles:
- Protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff and people in surrounding communities.
- Enable students to continue progress towards their educational goals.
- Contribute to research and innovation.
- Minimize adverse economic impact on families, employees and the Massachusetts economy.
UMass Dartmouth created the Pandemic Emergency Response Team (PERT) as a collaborative effort of students, faculty, staff and administrators to help the University address the immediate needs of the community and maintain the continuity of its critical mission of education. PERT has been configured into ten planning groups that span the workings of every area of campus and will bring multiple forms of expertise and skills that help our campus operate safely. Each group has contributed from their specific area which was used to create UMass Dartmouth’s official plan.
PERT planning groups are:
- Onsite Learning with Social Distancing
- Lab and Research
- Online and Blended Learning
- Graduate and Law
- Facility Preparation and Supplies
- Daily Operations
- Residence Halls
- Dining Services
- Pre-Opening Programs
- Events and Athletics