Mathworks has developed a new portal for all the UMass campuses, so you can download the software you need and update annual MATLAB licenses.
The MATLAB portal contains Help, Online Training, and Resources for Educators to help you make the most of our site license.
UMass Dartmouth’s MATLAB Portal:
To download MATLAB, first log in to the portal, and create a Mathworks account:
- From MATLAB Portal page, select ‘Get Started Today’ under the Download MATLAB section.
- You are required to login with your UMassD Logon credentials before creating or logging into a MathWorks account.
(If you are already logged into the myUMassD portal, you will skip this step.)
- Once you have logged in with your UMass account, you can either login to an existing MathWorks account or create a new one.
- Download, install and/or activate the software.
After downloading, follow these steps to install and activate MATLAB:
- Run the installer.
- In the installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the instructions.
- When prompted to do so, select the Academic – Total Headcount license labeled Individual.
- Select the products you want to download and install.
- After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to activate MATLAB.
If you have questions about installing MATLB, please use the Help available on the MATLAB portal, or contact the IT Service Center at x8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.