UMass Dartmouth Alumni Association President Judith Lima '87 encourages alumni to stop by the University and enjoy the activities, food and sporting events, and meet with old friends. Renew your pride in this wonderful university, and great local resource to our community.
Listed below are a few highlighted events:
* A hip-hop classical band from Florida, the Black Violin Concert
* Fireworks display
* A scavenger hunt with a UMD scholarship prize of $1,000 for the winner
* Trolley tours of historic downtown New Bedford and UMass Dartmouth Law Campus
* Football game and other sporting events
* Sports clinic for children, ages 5-16
* Alumni panels on Entrepreneurship and Community & Social Justice
* Blue and Gold Gala on Saturday evening to benefit the law school
For more information about Alumni & Family weekend visit our website
www.umassd.edu or call Nancy Tooley at 508-999-8031.