Welcome to the IT Service Center for faculty and staff.
Please make us your first stop for all of your IT needs.
Recent technology alerts
Frequently asked questions
Supported software and information on licensing and availability
- minimum purchase recommendations, as well as suggested hardware configurations
- for more information about purchasing computers, contact IT Procurement at .
UMassD Logon and email information
The UMassD logon is a common username and password for a number of web-based services.
- Email accounts
- services that use the UMassD logon
- Password rules
- Need an alias? (An alias is an alternate identifier you can establish for your email account.)
- configure your computer to work with the wireless system
- establish your VPN (virtual private network) account to securely connect to the wireless network
(To sign up for a VPN account, you must already have a UMassD logon.)
The Service Center provides a wide array of training at ,
Check the schedule to view upcoming workshops and to sign up for a session.
A faculty or staff profile is a repository for all your professional activities and accomplishments. The information in your profile is available at UMass Dartmouth's Faculty/Staff pages.