Information for students ahead of the November 8 Election
Election Day is on Tuesday, November 8.
Voting is essential to our democracy and an opportunity for students to make their voice heard on important issues.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare to vote:
- Do you know where you are registered to vote? Visit our TurboVote website to easily find out where you must go to cast your ballot.
- Did you request a mail-in ballot? If so, check your mailbox on campus or at your primary residence for your ballot. Also, you can track your mail-in ballot here.
- Are you registered to vote using your on-campus address? If so, you can vote in the Marketplace above Frederick Douglass Unity House from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Different towns in Massachusetts may have different issues on the ballot. Learn about the ballot questions to inform your choice.
- From Rhode Island? Click here to find out where you are registered to vote and other important election details.
- No matter where you vote, bring identification. Acceptable IDs must include your name and the address at which you are registered to vote. Click here to learn more about acceptable forms of ID.
If you have any questions about voting, please contact email@example.com.