The Division of Administration and Finance is responsible for managing the human, physical, and technological resources of UMass Dartmouth, including:
- $210 million operating budget, 75% of which is funded by non-state dollars
- 600 faculty members and 800 staff members
- 710-acre main campus valued at $250 million
- 85 classrooms and 88 labs and studios
- satellite facilities in Dartmouth, New Bedford, Fall River, and Fairhaven
- comprehensive technology infrastructure
- police force: full-service law enforcement for public safety
The division strives to support students, faculty, and staff through innovative and efficient programs and strategies that maximize the educational and research impact of every dollar invested in the university.
Administrative Operations & Compliance: Provides a variety of services to the campus community: contract compliance, property control, one card services (UMass Pass), campus mail services, parking services, receiving and distribution, student mail services, transportation and risk management.
Athletics: Corsair student-athletes continue to excel in competition, in the classroom, and in the campus community.
Budget & Financial Planning: Responsible for the development and maintenance of the university's operating budget, including financial planning and forecasting, budget consolidation and monitoring, and management of reporting systems.
Campus Master Planning/Capital Projects: Provides planning, design, and oversight services for new construction and renovation projects.
Controller: Responsible for the recording and reporting of the financial activities of the university's units, and the high-level monitoring of the integrity of financial transactions.
Facilities Services: With more than 150 employees, Facilities is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all university-owned buildings and grounds including utilities, cleaning, safety, and security.
Information Technology (CITS): Computer & Information Technology Services are available to faculty and staff using university-owned computers, to students using university IT resources for academic pursuits, and to resident students for general network connectivity.
UMass Unified Procurement Service Team
The following services are available at the UMass Unified Procurement Service Team
- Accounts Payable
- Travel and expense reimbursement management
- Supplier onboarding & updating, purchasing and travel credit cards
- Buyways requisition compliance
- Bidding and contracting