The MacLean Campus Center is a hub of activity where you'll find the Campus Services Center, Campus Store, food court, Main Auditorium, SAIL office, an ATM, and more!
During the semester, Campus Center hours are generally:
- Monday–Friday, 7am–11pm
- Saturday–Sunday, 9am–10pm
- Holidays, 9am–9pm
- Intersession, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm; closed weekends
- ATM - 1st floor, near the food court
- Campus Services Center - ground floor
- Campus Store - ground floor
- Conference Room - 2nd floor
- Dining (food court restaurants) - ground floor and 1st floor
- Main Auditorium - 2nd floor
- Student Activities, Involvement and Leadership (SAIL) - 2nd floor
- Student Organizations - 2nd floor
- UMass Pass / Campus Services Center (CSC) - ground floor
- To post flyers, banners, posters, or other materials at the Campus Center, refer to SAIL's Campus Center Posting Policy.
Reserving space at the Campus Center
- Follow the reservation protocol through ReservIt.
- For questions about reserving a vending table space please contact Sheldon Straker at 508.999.8143.
Office space for student organizations
- Office space for student organizations is distributed through Student Involvement, Activities and Leadership (SAIL).