Textbook returns have ended as of 1/30/19. All textbook sales are now final.
Transition to Online Hybrid Bookstore Model
New this year, all textbook sales will be moving online. This means you'll be saving around 10% on every book you buy. Don't worry. You'll still be able to visit the Campus Store to ask a sales associate any questions you may have about the process (or to pick up some Corsair gear).
Books will be shipped to the store for free or to an outside address for $7.50. Shipping time is generally 3 to 5 business days.
Benefits of moving to an online hybrid bookstore model include:
- Reduced cost of books (around 10%)
- Prices to be more competitive with online marketplaces
- Convenience of shopping online and in-store pickip
- Free shipping to store
- In-store customer service
- To return books, simply bring to the store. No need to ship
How to Order Books
There are two easy ways to order books:
- Visit umdstore.com and search books by section number, title, or ISBN number. Add to your cart and checkout.
- Load your cart from your COIN class schedule. Follow the video below to learn how: