Make sure you're ready for the fall semester at UMassD!
Everyone at UMass Dartmouth is excited for the upcoming semester. Whether you're new to campus, a returning student, a commuter or a resident, make sure you review some important information below to start your semester off right.
- Upload your Vaccination documentation ASAP. All students who wish to live, learn, or physically come to campus need to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn How to upload your COVID vaccine documentation.
- Take your picture and upload it for your UMass Pass by August 24. If you are new to campus or did not get a new ID last year, you must get a UMass pass. It also serves as your room key, so make sure you can check-in!
- Complete “U Got This!” – UMassD’s Online Active Bystander training. This is required for all incoming first-year students. The deadline to complete is August 25. Learn how to get started on the training.
- Fill out the Move-In form to make lugging your stuff into the residence halls a smoother process.
- Get your parking permit by registering your car (ticketing begins on September 1).
- Pack your masks. UMassD has a temporary mask requirement for everyone to wear face coverings in public areas indoors on campus.
- Visit the amphitheater next to the Library at 11 a.m. on August 31 for new Student Convocation and campus BBQ.
- Prepare for the first day of classes on September 1.
- Check out the schedule for Week of Welcome (WOW). The Corsair Olympics on August 30 is a can’t miss.
- Follow UMassD on social media for great UMassD stories and the latest news.
- Tell your family about Blue & Gold Weekend, so they can visit and take part in fun activities across campus.